Yeah, to my fourteen-year-old self the sweet artwork and low price were too good to pass up. That plus I think that lion-man on the cover reminded me of Alien Legion.
Yeah, I may have had every game that company put out based on price alone. I remember giving either that or the one with the alien invasion a try with very little luck.
Same here. Made characters and plans, all for naught. I think the only game with a percentile based system that I stuck with for any length of time was Palladium Fantasy. But for that game the GM was doing all the die rolling...
Whoa, that's a blast from the past.
ReplyDeleteYeah, to my fourteen-year-old self the sweet artwork and low price were too good to pass up. That plus I think that lion-man on the cover reminded me of Alien Legion.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I may have had every game that company put out based on price alone. I remember giving either that or the one with the alien invasion a try with very little luck.
ReplyDeleteSame here. Made characters and plans, all for naught. I think the only game with a percentile based system that I stuck with for any length of time was Palladium Fantasy. But for that game the GM was doing all the die rolling...
ReplyDelete