Wednesday, July 11, 2012
A Hat-Trick of Kennys
Every dinner I ate this weekend was with Kenny and Gail. Friday we got together with Ben and Amy at De La Vega's, then back to their house for Shadows Over Camelot. Saturday Carrie and I went to see Amazing Spiderman then met Kenny and his family plus Larry at Si Senor's. (Amazing Spiderman was just meh, too much rehashed story.) Sunday, based partly on a rumor that the last Lorenzo's might be closing down, we got take out at our house with Kenny and Gail and Julie and Ross and Jalie and Alex and Nathan. I tend to be pretty bad to keeping in touch with folks who I'm not interacting with regularly, even if they live in the same town. (See: Larry and the guys.) So this weekend was a good chance to catch up with some folks I haven't seen for years. Was especially good to see Lencho, as I've felt bad about not getting in touch with him in so long. Turns out Ed is running a 1st ed D&D game on Mondays, can't make it regularly, but I may have to try for a cameo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment