get it on some Good People IPA duder
cecil howe not much for IPAs but I did pick up their oatmeal coffee stout and muchacho
the oatmeal stout is one of the best in the country! i am not nearly the IPA fan my wife is, but the good people IPA is smoother and creamier than most; has a good flavor and mouth feel. worth a shot if you're looking to find an IPA you might like.
cecil howe drinking the stout now and it is tasty. If I get a chance while I'm here I'll try to sample the IPA
cecil howe tried the IPA, was decent. Reminded me a little of Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA.
get it on some Good People IPA duder
ReplyDeletececil howe not much for IPAs but I did pick up their oatmeal coffee stout and muchacho
ReplyDeletethe oatmeal stout is one of the best in the country! i am not nearly the IPA fan my wife is, but the good people IPA is smoother and creamier than most; has a good flavor and mouth feel. worth a shot if you're looking to find an IPA you might like.
ReplyDeletececil howe drinking the stout now and it is tasty. If I get a chance while I'm here I'll try to sample the IPA
ReplyDeletececil howe tried the IPA, was decent. Reminded me a little of Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA.
ReplyDelete